Service to Our Tenants
As a tenant, you want a service you wish for whilst you go through the process of sourcing and securing a new home.
With us, you will always be treated as a valued client. People rent properties for all kinds of reasons, whatever yours are, you can be assured of our fullest attention.
To continually maintain the quality, we ask that you fulfil some obligations outlined in the Welcome Pack you receive, when you move in to your new home.
How HQ UK Estates makes a difference to your renting experience?
• Sign-up email alert service to notify you of any properties that match your criteria.
• Dedicated Leasing Executives to guide you through the daunting task of working out how to secure a new home.
• Rapid response to enquiries about properties with our Property Hotline.
• Dealing with maintenance requests quickly, quietly and efficiently.
• Supporting you throughout your tenure.
• Direct debit arrangements help to ensure you maintain a perfect rental history.
• In the majority of cases, we schedule inspections at a convenient time.
•Offering fair and well-informed advice.
• Providing advice, guidance and support for first time renters.
If you prefer to call, our number is 0330 004 0913 during business hours. If you call outside business hours for a non-urgent matter, please leave a message
I’ve Got an Emergency
Round the Clock Assistance:
0330 004 XXXX
We will get back to you as soon as we can.
We have an external support team in case of an emergencies
If you lock yourself out, you should call us, if out of office hours, a locksmith, but you will be responsible for any locksmith charges.
HQ UK Estates is a Corporate Member of the RLA, Residential Landlords Association.
HQ UK Estates is a Corporate Member of the PRS, Property Redress Scheme.